The Marque Sports Car Association of Victoria consists of member clubs and was created to address the problem of individual clubs lacking the resources to conduct motor sport activities.
The following clubs are currently members of the MSCA
- Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Victoria
- Austin Healey Sprite Drivers Club
- Austin Healy Owners Club of Victoria
- Bolwell Car Club of Australia
- Fiat Car Club of Victoria
- Jaguar Club of Victoria
- Lotus Car Club Victoria
- MG Car Club Victoria
- Nissan Datsun Sports Owners Club
- Nissan Club Australia
- Sportscar Owners Club of Victoria
- Triumph Sports Owners Association
- Victorian BRZ/86 club
- Victorian Clubman Builders Groups
Regular track days (called Super Sprints) are conducted under Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS). These Super Sprints are conducted at Sandown, Philip Island and Winton. In addition to Super Sprints, the MSCA usually conducts one Hill Climb event per year.
MSCA and member clubs are affiliated with the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS).